The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage
of the website www.wheforum.org. You are requested to read them carefully before you use
the services of this site.
- Forum may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Forum. The text, images, video and audio available on this site belong to Forum. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Forum. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Forum does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- World Hindu Economic Forum has a copyright on the term “World Hindu Economic Forum”. This term cannot be used for any commercial or any other purpose by any party other than affiliates. Forum may change its website at any time, including, its content and features. Forum reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- In no event will Forum be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Forum’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- Forum makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- World Hindu Economic Forum makes sincere efforts to publish accurate and up-to-date information on this website, the World Hindu Economic Forum makes no claim or representations as to its accuracy. The World Hindu Economic Forum assumes no liability or responsibility for any type of error or omission in the content on this site.